December 5, 2009

Christmas 2009 - "Christmas Card"

SEE OUR CHRISTMAS VIDEO SLIDESHOW BELOW!

Welcome to the Webb Family Year in Review!

We had an action packed year, full of firsts and fun!
Let me share some of the highlights we have done.

MAX finished strong in baseball, and loved when they would win…
He started guitar lessons with Uncle Adam, and loves the quality time with him!
He gave the theatre a try for the very first time…
He stole the show with his solo, and his dancing was sublime!

LUKE is blowing us away with his intelligence, it’s true!
Not many 6 year olds know the difference between “threw” and “through”!
He joined the chorus and tried water skiing…he popped up like a spring!
He lost his first tooth in September, and is always ready to try new things.

SAM has earned a new name; we like to call him BUSTER…
Don’t you dare leave him out, or he will cause quite the bluster!
He turned 3 in October, and wants to go to school and play soccer…
But will someone please potty train him? If you can, it will be a shocker!

RICH continues to be the boys’ best buddy, as he should…
Look out PGA tour…he’s working on the boys’ swings, which are looking good!
He surprised me this year with the best birthday gift I could have asked for…
A marriage vow renewal…I was so surprised my jaw was on the floor!

ANNE competed in her first mini triathlon…it was a HOOT!
I think I was the most nervous about running around in my bathing suit 
I graciously sprained my foot in May, but it didn’t slow me down!
I’m substitute teaching, thanks to Granna, who watches Sam (my little clown!).

We had a fabulous trip to Minnesota this summer with our family dear…
A fun fall break to Mexico, and enjoyed the ocean (so clear!).
We most of all are thankful for what we have each day…
Which is family, health, happiness, and love; and it comes from God in every way!

Please visit our family blog at www.richannewebb.blogspot.com

See our Christmas cards from years past at www.webbfamilychristmas.blogspot.com

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We love you,
Anne, Rich, Max, Luke and Sam

WEBB FAMILY 2009 SLIDESHOW

5 comments:

  1. Great presentation. It was great to spend time with you this year. Looking forward to a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! I really loved the slideshow. Thanks for including us in your list :) Hope things continue to be well for you all in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas scrolling picture card! Very fun. Thanks for putting it together and sending it out, Mommy Anne! And most of all, I love you and your precious family. Of course, I first fell in love with your husband, our son Rich, the moment I saw him on the day he was born! I'm glad he married you and you have our 3 sweetest grandsons in the world!! :-) Merry Christmas, indeed. And Happy Birthday, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I love your poem, too, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Webbs
    from snowy Minnesota!
    Blessings in the new year.
    Shana (and family)

    ReplyDelete